Pioneer Woman Peach Dumplings
These Peach Dumplings by The Pioneer Woman look amazing. Can’t wait to try them!
|Prep: 10 Minutes||Level: Easy|
|Cook: 40 Minutes||Serves: 8|
Just like the apple dumplings we all know and love.
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 16 whole Frozen Peach Slices
- 1-1/2 stick (3/4 Cup) Butter
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon, For Sprinkling
- 1 can Sprite, 7-Up, Or Mountain Dew
- Extra Butter, For The Pan
- Whipped Cream, For Serving
Butter a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Roll each peach slice in a crescent roll. Place in the pan.
Melt butter, then add sugar and barely stir. Add vanilla, stir once or twice, then pour the entire mixture over the rolls/peaches in the pan. Pour 3/4 of the can of Sprite around the edges and in the middle of the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, and spoon some of the sweet sauces from the pan over the top.